On Thursday 24 March 2022 we are hosting a live interactive webinar covering the 2022 changes to the Highway Code and its effect on liability in Road Traffic Accident (RTA) claims.
The 90 minute interactive webinar covers:
- Negligence in RTA Claims – Duty, Breach, Loss, and Causation
- Identifying liability and contributory negligence
- Using the Highway Code
- The new Highway Code changes 2022
- Assessing liability in accidents involving vulnerable road users such as Cyclists and Pedestrians
- Assessing the facts and evidence in a Turning Right case study
The webinar is suitable for anyone that deals with motor accident claims including FNOL staff.
As well as understanding the recent Highway Code update, attendees will also learn to improve their early identification of the prospects of a claim and gain a methodical approach to analysing the facts of an accident.
Date: Thursday 24 March 2022
Time: 11:00am to 12:30pm
Duration: 90 minutes
Cost: £75.00 + VAT