Our Client Care for Paralegals course is a straightforward guide to the key skills and techniques for understanding what client really want and then managing client relationships successfully.
Client Care for Paralegals helps with solving problems, managing expectations, beating deadlines, and delivering high quality service.
Client Care for Paralegals course will help your staff to deliver the excellent service to clients that’s at the heart of your successful law firm. Our practical approach ensures that they will understand what matters to clients and know how to deliver a quality service on time and within budget.
Client Care for Paralegals looks at managing client relationships from several angles:
- Why does client care matter to your firm and to you?
- How do law firms get it wrong – ‘client misery factors’ explored
- How do we eradicate misery factors?
- Getting it right – delivering excellent service to your clients
- The importance of managing client expectations
- How do we charge for our services?
- How can I contribute more effectively – working efficiently and profitably
- Positive complaints handling – what to do if things go wrong
- Quiz – How well do you know your firm?
As a result of attending Client Care for Paralegals you will:
- understand the importance of delivering the highest standards client care
- understand how this translates into your day-to-day dealings with clients
- know what your responsibilities are in the overall relationship
- appreciate how billing practices impact on client relations
- be encouraged to develop your knowledge of the firm and the services it provides
Paralegals, professional support lawyers and support staff
Max 20 per course
Compliance & Professional Ethics
See all our compliance & professional ethics courses