Designing a training course will show you how to plan and design a training session that engages the audience, delivers all your key messages, and helps you to deliver with genuine impact.
Designing a training course will help you turn even the dullest material into an exciting and memorable experience for your audience.
Who is it for?
Suitable for anyone involved in the preparation or delivery of training sessions.
Maximum 6 per course.
Live training overview
Our “designing a training course” offers you all the key skills and techniques for planning and designing an engaging and successful training session.
This course covers:
- Assessing your audience and what they need
- Design techniques for engaging the audience
- Structuring a session for high impact
- Powerful starts to get your audience involved
- When and how to use case studies
- Designing PowerPoint slides and other materials to sustain audience attention
- Knowing what’s next – practical planning techniques
- Planning how to create an energetic atmosphere
- Planning how to wrap up, hand over and learn from every session
- Planning how to co-present
As a result of attending this course, you will be able to:
- prepare attractive visuals and other content
- attract and maintain your audience’s attention
- deliver confidently
1 – 3 hours
Presentation Skills Courses
See all our presentation skills courses