Designing a Training Course will show you how to plan and design a training session that engages the audience, delivers all your key messages, and helps you to deliver with genuine impact.
Designing a Training Course will help you turn even the dullest material into an exciting and memorable experience for your audience.
Our “Designing a Training Course” offers you all the key skills and techniques for planning and designing an engaging and successful training session.
This course covers:
- Assessing your audience and what they need
- Design techniques for engaging the audience
- Structuring a session for high impact
- Powerful starts to get your audience involved
- When and how to use case studies
- Designing PowerPoints and other materials to sustain audience attention
- Knowing what’s next – practical planning techniques
- Planning how to create an energetic atmosphere
- Planning how to wrap up, hand over and learn from every session
- Planning how to co-present
As a result of attending this course, you will be able to:
- prepare attractive visuals and other content
- attract and maintain your audience’s attention
- deliver confidently
Anyone involved in the preparation or delivery of training sessions. Maximum 6 per course.
Presentation Skills Courses
See all our presentation skills courses