This course will build your skills and confidence in successfully completing each section of the Directions Questionnaire before returning it to the court.
Once a case has been issued and a Defence has been filed, the court will send the parties a Directions Questionnaire to complete and return.
This online course looks at each of the sections and provides guidance for completing them. At the end of the course you can download a Directions Questionnaire Guidance PDF with helpful tips.
Our short, practical and fully online course is perfect for those new to civil litigation, legal support staff, or lawyers who simply want to brush up on their court procedures.
The e-learning course includes:
- What is a Directions Questionnaire (DQ)?
- How to complete a DQ (N181 form)
- The content of sections A to J covering
- Pre-action Protocols
- Case Management Information
- Trial or Final Hearing
- Other Information
- How to file a DQ
- Downloadable top tips guide on completing a DQ
The Directions Questionnaire is an important document in a Fast Track or Multi Track claim as the court uses the form as a first step in gathering and evaluating the relevant details of the case.
Therefore a thorough understanding along with the completion and timely submission of the DQ should be a priority for all litigators.
As a result of completing our DQ training course, you will understand:
- What Directions Questionnaires are
- Where to find the relevant Civil Procedure Rules
- What information you need to collect to complete each section of the DQ
- The importance of cross checking with the draft Direction
Motor Claims Courses
See all our motor claims courses
Personal Injury Claims
See all our personal injury claims courses
Litigation Skills Courses
See all our litigation skills courses