Drafting an Interim Application course helps junior defendant litigators with developing vital and consistent skills for when applying for a court order.
During this e-learning course, we will look at what interim applications are and how to draft an application and an order.
Our course covers:
- What is an interim application?
- What to do before making an interim application?
After you have completed this course you will
- Know what an interim application is
- Be able to prepare a application notice
- Be able to prepare a draft order
- Know which documents should be lodged with the court when making an interim application
- Know where to find the Civil Procedure Rules governing interim applications
Practical online e-learning course.
Suitable for junior solicitors, trainees, paralegals, legal executives and case handlers
Motor Claims Courses
See all our motor claims courses
Personal Injury Claims Courses
See all our personal injury courses
Litigation Skills Courses
See all our litigation skills courses
Writing Skills Courses
See all our writing skills courses