Our GDPR and data handling e-learning focuses on the General Data Protection Regulation and the consequences for law firms and their staff when handling personal data.
Guides learners through the General Data Protection Regulation in plain English, ensuring data handling compliance.
GDPR and Data Handling for Law Firms is a short, engaging e-learning course that takes learners through the GDPR, improving their understanding and compliance.
The course includes infographics and videos that explain the content and implications of the GDPR in ways that are easy to understand and remember. A quiz further tests knowledge and embeds key learning points. This course can be customised to suit your law firm.
This GDPR and data handling e-learning includes content on:
- Why GDPR matters
- Principles and rights
- Types of protected data
- What you need to tell people when collecting their personal information
- How we should handle personal information
- Handling breaches
As a result of completing our GDPR and Data Handling for Law Firms e-learning, your staff will:
- be familiar with the key requirements of the GDPR,
- be more careful with the data they handle,
- know what to do when there’s a data handling or privacy problem, and
- be aware of the consequences of breaches.
See all our compliance courses
Business Support Courses
See all our business support courses