Anyone working in motor claims needs to understand the fundamentals of credit hire and the main terms of a credit hire agreement.
This course is an ideal introduction to credit hire for anyone working in motor claims or the insurance sector.
This course provides an introduction to credit hire. It looks at the main terms of a credit hire agreement, what checks a credit hire organisation will make before providing a hire car, and what the hirer needs to establish in order to recover hire costs from a third party.
The course covers:
- What is credit?
- What is credit hire?
- Common terms in a credit hire agreement
- Limits on what can be recovered from a third party
- 4 example scenarios
- PDF download
As a result of completing the course you will know:
- what a credit hire agreement is
- the hirer’s obligations under a credit hire agreement
- the checks a credit hire organisation will do before providing a vehicle
- the limits on hire charges that can be recovered from a third party
See all our Legal Apprentices & Paralegals courses
Motor Claims Courses
See all our motor claims courses
PI Claims Courses
See all our PI Claims courses
Litigation Skills Courses
See all our Litigation courses