Understanding the litigation fast track procedure governing Fast Track civil claims provides context for the early stages of investigating injury and motor claims and improves outcomes.
This litigation course provides an overview of Fast Track claims – an ideal introduction for junior lawyers and claims handlers.
This civil litigation overview course provides an introduction into the court procedure in County Court civil claims under CPR Part 7. It covers the steps in a case from pre-action and issuing, to the preparation for a trial. It explains the process and when you should start preparing for each step. There is also a post-course quiz to test your knowledge at the end.
ContentAs a fully online and self-paced course, it is ideal for newly qualified solicitors, legal executives or those moving into the civil litigation field. Our civil litigation overview will provide a core understanding of why certain formalities and court procedures have to be done and how best to approach each step. Including:
- Pre-action and complying with pre-action protocols
- How claims are started (Letter of Claim, Claim Notification Form)
- The Claim Form (N1)
- Responding to a claim
- Allocation and the Directions Questionnaire
- Preparing for trial
- When to start preparing for each step
- Post-course quiz – test your knowledge
OutcomesThis online e-learning course will provide you with an understanding of the procedures and key rules that must be complied with to successfully run a civil litigation claim. The training covers Part 7 of the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR), it’s objective, the process of starting a claim and the various steps needed to run to trial. As a result of completing the course, you will know:
- the procedural steps under Part 7 of the CPR as a case goes from issue to trial
- where to find the Civil Procedure Rules for each stage
- the time limits you must comply with
- the appropriate time to start preparing for each step
DelegatesFor junior fee earners, litigators, support staff and claims handlers who need to understand the claims process for Fast Track claims in England or Wales.
Motor Claims Courses
See all our motor claims courses
Litigation Skills Courses
See all our litigation skills courses
Personal Injury Claims
See all our personal injury claims courses