Planning, prioritising and time management for lawyers includes a range of techniques for understanding what matters most, managing your workload and getting things done efficiently and on time.
This is a great course for lawyers looking to improve how they manage their workload and get the most out of every working day. It offers a range of techniques on how to prioritise tasks, how to plan them, and how to carry them out efficiently. We’ll also show you how to protect your plan, so that your time isn’t hi-jacked by unimportant activities and the demands of others.
This e-learning covers:
- What goes wrong?
- How successful lawyers prioritise their workload
- Planning your time based on your priorities
- Tips for increasing your productivity
- Handling interruptions
As a result of this course you will:
- know how to prioritise your work quickly and effectively
- be able to plan your time more efficiently
- understand the importance of scheduling work to use your most productive times
- have strategies for protecting your time when new demands interfere with your plan
Ideal for lawyers at all levels who want to take control of their work and achieve more in the time available.
We can also offer other time management training to complement our Planning & Prioritising skills course for lawyers including Delegation training.
To discuss how our time management e-learning course suite can help your firm, please contact Doug Robinson at:
Time Management Courses
See all our time management courses