Professional Skills for Legal Secretaries covers personal image, working with lawyers and clients courteously, getting things done professionally and managing pressure safely and successfully.
Also covers skills like punctuality, confidentiality, teamwork, confident calls and emails, handling difficulties and dealing with mistakes.
This professional skills for legal secretaries e-learning course covers all the key aspects of being a truly professional legal secretary.
ContentThe course is divided into four modules covering:
- Working as part of a team
- Personal presentation
- Handling telephone calls
- Effective emails
OutcomesOnce legal secretaries have completed this course they will:
- understand the part they play in a law firm
- appreciate the importance of being approachable and flexible in their work
- have the techniques needed to handle difficult telephone calls and other situations in the office
- understand what it means to be a ‘professional’ secretary
FormatThis course includes quizzes and practical work to reinforce the points it raises. Delegates can test their knowledge and receive feedback. The course can be tailored to your firm’s particular needs or processes.
Business Support Courses
See all our business support courses