A practical session to address the recurring problems with meetings. They take too long and they don’t produce results.
A practical session to address the recurring problems with meetings. They take too long and they don’t produce results. A course to transform the way you plan, run and follow-up your meetings.
Specific criteria for your meetings
- Key qualities including clarity, brevity and actions
Do you need to meet?
- How to identify when a meeting is not needed or appropriate
- Eradicate some of the common irritants and barriers before you start
Objectives & Structure
- “If you don’t know where you’re going you will probably end up somewhere else…” The Peter Principle
- How to draw up the agenda
Who’s in charge?
- The role of the Chair
- How are decisions made?
- Ways to make the process smoother and more effective
Dealing with the difficult stuff
- Issues, people, discord
Client meetings, pitches and tenders
- Creating impact in your presentations
- Practical tools for hitting the right note
- Tips for busy lawyers
As a result of attending this course, you will be able to:
- identify clearly what is not working
- use practical techniques to put things right
- prepare an effective agenda
- run a productive meeting
- deliver appropriate minutes on a timely basis
- hold meetings that result in actions
See all our meetings courses
Business Support Courses
See all our business support courses