Our social media training is a quick and convenient introduction to Twitter and LinkedIn for lawyers. This e-learning will help you engage confidently with these key social media platforms.
This e-learning course explores the benefits of engaging with social media, the professional parameters and also some of the practicalities.
- The good, the bad and the ugly of social media
- Why lawyers should use social media
- Professional ethics when interacting online
- Using Twitter as a lawyer
- Using LinkedIn as a lawyer
Once you’ve completed our Social Media e-learning course for lawyers, you will:
- understand the benefits of engaging in social media;
- have the skills to engage with social media confidently;
- understand the professional conduct issues when engaging with social media;
- be able to differentiate between good and bad practice;
- understand the practicalities of using Twitter; and
- know what to do to improve your LinkedIn profile.
Suitable for all novice social media users at all levels of seniority within a law firm.
Business Development & Marketing Courses
See all our business development courses
Business Support Courses
See all our business support courses