This e-learning course covers the key skills for supervising and getting the best from school-leavers and others with limited work or office experience.
Supervising legal apprentices is different to supervising trainee solicitors. Most of them are fresh out of school with limited office experience so it can be a steep learning curve for both the supervisor and the apprentice! This e-learning course will give you tips and techniques to make sure you nurture the youngest talent in your firm.
- What are legal apprenticeships?
- Managing expectations: office etiquette, dress, time-keeping, use of phones
- Managing different generations
- Handling tricky situations, such as inappropriate behaviours and stress
After completing the course, your apprentice supervisors will:
- Understand how legal apprenticeships work
- Be better at delegation and feedback
- Be more aware of generational differences
- Ensure that apprentices are given the best learning opportunities within your firm
Lawyers and others who are responsible for supervising legal apprentices.
Supervision & Delegation Courses
See all ourSupervision & Delegation courses
Management Skills Courses
See all our management skills courses