Our Tender Presentations course includes rigorous feedback from tutor and “client” that gets you ready and confident for delivering a pitch that really shows you’re serious about winning new business.
Are you fed up with lawyers who don’t prioritise pitching for new business? Are you fed up with failing at pitches? Do you want to know how to fix the problem? This course is a real wake-up call for anyone who wants to win more work.
- How to focus on benefits, not features
- Addressing concerns about quality, delivery & cost
- Appealing to different decision making styles
- First impressions
- Establishing rapport / spotting reactions
- Use of the tender document and visual aids
- Differentiation – why use my firm?
- Avoiding overload, irrelevancies and irritators
- Answering the decision makers’ questions
- What to do when things goes wrong
- Plan B – changing tack smoothly
- Team communications
As a result of attending the course, you will be able to:
- prepare for pitches efficiently
- deliver confidently
- increase your success rate
Based on a realistic tender, the course includes preparation, rehearsal and delivery sessions and rigorous feedback from tutor and client.
Lawyers and other professionals involved in pitching for new business
Presentation Skills Courses
See all our presentation skills courses