Time management for legal assistants and secretaries is full of essential techniques for prioritising important work, giving you more control and improving your productivity in a busy legal workplace.
This time management course for legal assistants and secretaries covers everything from how to prioritise work to handling ‘time stealers’.
It is perfectly pitched to help busy legal secretaries and support staff to manage not just their own time but also the fee earners they work for. Crammed with practical tips and exercises the course is engaging and will leave support staff eager to put into practice what they’ve learnt.
Our online course provides tips on getting better delegation from fee earners, organising daily activities and maximising the timesaving features of Microsoft Office. The interactive e-learning course covers:
- Prioritising – Understanding the difference between Urgent and Important
- Planning – Organising tasks and when you are most productive
- Time stealers – Identifying problems
- Utilising Microsoft Outlook features to optimise your calendar and Inbox
As a result of completing this e-learning course delegates will be able to:
- Take control of their day
- Prioritise tasks from different fee earners – from trainees to Partners
- Understand how to identify what is urgent/important and organise their work accordingly
- Manage expectations
- Use resources to free up their time
- Understand the role that delegation has to play in their day
- Have strategies to help deal with ‘time stealers’
- Understand the importance of focussing on a ‘client’ deadline rather than a ‘fee earner’ deadline
Legal secretaries, PAs and other staff that directly support lawyers.
Business Support Courses
See all our business support courses
Time Management Courses
See all our time management courses