This convenient "Writing emails" e-learning shows you how to write effective emails, use the subject line to attract attention, manage your inbox efficiently, and respond to emails confidently.
Writing and responding to emails takes up a large amount of the working day for most people. So making sure that you manage your emails effectively is a key skill. This free course provides 15 tips for writing emails and managing your inbox so that you are more efficient and more productive.
The tips include ideas for:
- using the subject line more effectively
- setting up rules and quick steps
- using quick parts
- avoiding common problems
As a result of this course, you will:
- Know how to structure an email to get your message across
- Be able to use the subject to help your reader and help manage your emails
- Have tactics for managing Outlook so you are more productive
- Know how to avoid some of the common problems when sending emails
Writing Skills Courses
See all our writing skills courses